Thursday, April 23, 2009

Puerto Ricans At War: Who's "OBSESSED" and Which one of these had "ENOUGH"?










**********************************************************************************
Beyonce's Interview with "Latina" Mazagine

**********************************************************************************
Latina: How did you learn to sing in Spanish?

B: I only took classes for a few years in middle school, when you learn to say things like, “Where’s the bathroom?” But, even that helped me with my pronunciation when I got in the studio. I still get a little nervous when I have to do it live, but I’m getting pretty good at it, especially when it has a melody attached to it. I take a lot of time and focus because I want to do it right.

I go through everything with Rudy Perez who rewrote my songs in Spanish–he is so incredible and he completely gets it. So I don’t have to correct anything because he’s right on it all the time. Then I learn each line phonetically, how I would say it. It’s hard–my songs are hard enough to sing in English!

Latina: What was it like working with Alejandro Fernandez?

B: Oh! I told one of my best friends, she’s Cuban, that I was working with him. And, she was like, “You’re lying!” And I’m like, “No, I am!” And she’s like, “You know who that is?” She schooled me so I would know.

10 comments:

  1. Beyonce is a freaken airhead! There is no shame in her game. She is really obsessed with jacking other ppl's style. Po thang! She really needs psychological help. I guess when you can't read and have a very low vocabulary pool to chose from, it hard to express your true self. So it's easier to mimick someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so FAKE! Just look at the spurious stare she's giving in the first picture. I would like to know what went wrong between beyonce and Jennifer Lopez? It's so obvious that they can't stand each other.

    Did they grow up in the same Puerto Rican neighborhood? Are they even related?

    They must be holding some revealing truths against each other. There are so many more pictures of Beyonce copying Jlo.

    You can tell that they can't stand each other!

    Real Talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, the problem is, Jlo is sick and tired of that dumb bytch biting her style. Beyukky stay copying off of JLo. Then her retarded behind, had the nerve to go on record saying that she wish she was Latina. What the heck is wrong with this chick. She is so infactuated with these Latin sisters (JLO, Shakira,Iris Chacon) that she hates herself. Don't Bey know that the Nubian man sets the tone on the planet. Most of the people in Entertainment, Fashion and Dance COPY THEIR STYLE FROM NUBIANS RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OLE US OF A. Don't get it twisted.

    Also I've heard from several people, more than I can remember, that before a Puerto Rican women has sex with anyone else, her father is the one that breaks her in. Aint that some shyt, their father actually fukks them before anyone else does. Is Beyonce trying to tell us something. Matty was banging her before anyone else. Even though I don't believe he is her real father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^^i've heard that too.things that make you say hhmmmm. just always thought it was a saying people like to throw around

    ReplyDelete
  5. That saying has it's origin somewhere!! Hey I have another saying for ya, "where ever theres smoke theres fire". You feel me. Duces

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Also I've heard from several people, more than I can remember, that before a Puerto Rican women has sex with anyone else, her father is the one that breaks her in."

    I heard this too! And if they revealed the family truth to an outsider, they were sent across the border, to their hometown (or even murdered)!

    The father is allowed to take away the child's innocence because he owns her! He's considered the manager of the family (not head of the family).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look what happened to the Debarge family. The father took away their innocence! I wonder if the joe Jackson is really cuban. He took away his children innocence. They probably laughing at us for believing "their story". It wasn't about "mental" abuse. Their story was about incest! The father was the manager and still is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matthew Knowles looks "cuban"! How many members within Destiny Child had surgery? ALL OF THEM! There's nothing "natural" about them!

    Surgery? Hormone Pills? Vocal enhancement pills?

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, I wouldn't say that Joe Jackson or Matty knowles is Hispanic in any shape, form or fashion. They just 2 nasty ass Ni@@as that prayed on a childs innocence. But what gets me in all of this, is how the Mammies sit there and alow this to go on. See, it couldn't be my child. Especially the situation with the Debarge family. Yeah I would of been in the church, but it would have been for a whole different reason. I would have been asking the creator to spare me jail time for just assasinating that bastard!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can cleary see Jlo adam's apple and Beyonce's apple in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete