Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Zina Garrison, Doris Garrison and Kelly Rowland....


Kelly Rowland born Kelendria Trene Rowland in Atlanta, Georgia, the daughter of Doris Rowland Garrison and Christopher Lovett, who were married after Kelly was born. When she was seven, her mother took her and left her father, who was an abusive alcoholic.
**********************************************************************************
For all the rumors that Beyonce’s father, Matthew Knowles is actually Kelly’s biological as well, Kelly, who rarely uses profanity has this to say: ‘It’s a lie from the pit of hell.’ Rowland’s mother, Doris Garrison, describes Kelly’s father as an abuser. Garrison told Vibe Vixen magazine, ‘He didn’t provide for us. He was abusive to me–verbally, mentally, physically, all of it.’ Kelly says, “My parents’ situation was so terrible. I don’t know where I would be if my real father was still in my life. He hasn’t tried to find me and I have not tried to find him.” (via email, original source unknown)
**********************************************************************************
AHHA: What was it like when you heard the crazy rumor that you were hiding that Mathew Knowles was your dad? Kelly: We knew it was coming because I call him my dad. Someone once said we look a like. I'm blessed. I have three parents: my mother Doris, momma T (Tina Knowles) and dad (Matthew Knowles) – thank you Jesus for three parents. Someone heard me call him “Dad” and that started it. I'm not worried about it because it's not true. I happen to be in a unique situation. I don't know my biological father and I don't know where he is. God does put people in your lives for a reason and I thank God for him. He filled the void.
**********************************************************************************
Zina Garrison Inducted 2007 Arising from local hard courts at MacGregor Park, Zina Garrison became an ambassadorfor Houston as she traveled the world and back on the strength of a tennis racket. Ms. Garrison attained the highest levels in tennis in a professional career that spanned 15 seasons, eventually earning a No. 4 world ranking. The youngest of seven siblings, Ms.Garrison was born in Houston in 1963. She started playing tennis at the age of 10 and won the Wimbledon and U.S. Open junior titles in 1981.
*********************************************************************************
In fact, the only way she knew mean streets at all was because her father and manager, Mathew Knowles, then a sales executive at Xerox, took B., her younger sister, Solange, and some friends on a field trip to the Bottoms, a rough section of Houston. “He had my kids talking to the homeless people there,” Tina says. “I told him, ‘Mathew, that could have been dangerous.’ He said, ‘I want them to feel their songs, not just sing them.’ ”
*********************************************************************************
I grew up upper-class,” she says. “Private school. My dad had a Jaguar. We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like the Jacksons. But I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation.” - Beyonce Knowles
*********************************************************************************
In an exclusive EBONY interview, the Knowleses addressed some of the controversies and rumors that have been associated with them and Destiny's Child.

How did Kelly Rowland end up living with you?

"We never officially adopted her. We never asked for custody," explains Tina. "All those rumors are so crazy. I've never had legal guardianship. Kelly's mother was a certified live-in nanny, and she moved from place to place. Her mother used to leave her job and bring Kelly across town for rehearsals every day. Her mom was in a job transition, so Kelly came to live with us for a couple of months ... [Tina adds that Kelly's mother later decided that Kelly could live with the Knowleses]. Kelly's mom had a key to our house and to our car. Most weekends she stayed with us. She has been a part of Kelly's life every day. And even now not a day passes that her mom doesn't call her. Let some people talk, [they are saying] her mom sold her to us ... I've always had a houseful of kids. My nieces and nephews, friends of my girls. You see all these kids here today? This is the kind of house we've always had. Why would I have to take somebody's kid?"

What about those who say you work the girls too hard so that you can benefit from their success?

"What people don't understand is that we've always worked," says Tina. "We've had a house this big before. We had money. We had a successful business and we made a lot of money. We gave it up to make our kids' dreams come true. But Destiny's Child did not buy all this stuff for me, and I get irritated when people say that. They didn't change my life. It's not like we planned this so that we could get rich off our kids."
**********************************************************************************



Answer this question: Why did Tina Knowles and Jamesetta Hawkins get plastic surgery? Why did Zina Garrison get plastic surgery? Zina look just like Serena Williams! I heard Kelly Rowland and Serena Williams are close friends. Now, I understand why....

I wonder if Zina Garrison is related to Serena Williams and Doris Garrison? If you browse through some early pictures of Zina, she look just like Serena and Venus! This could also explain the reason why Kelly's mother was never around. Did she travel a lot with Zina Garrison? Are they married or relatives? I wouldn't be suprised if one of these feMales were born as a hermaphrodite..And why would an African American tennis player slowly transform her image? Was it to refrain from looking like Serena and Venus Williams? Did she pass these two along...to be raised by a distant relative? We know that Venus and Serena look like their father, but they look nothing like their so-called biological mother.

Tina Knowles stated that, we always had money...was it Jamesetta Hawkin's money or Zina Garrison's money? Kelly Rowland was born in Atlanta but she moved to Texas. Zina was born and raised in Texas. The pieces to the puzzle are forming...

Hollywood is filled with arranged situations!

20 comments:

  1. I'm disturbed right now. I just googled images on Zina Garrison and in some photos she looks like Venus Williams (the nose especially), and in others she looks like Serena William's twin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zina Garrison is the biological mother is Venus and Serena! Everyone in the tennis industry knew that Zina was born as a hermaphrodite! Zina also sued the tennis industry for discrimination! I wonder if they found out that she was taking those male testorone pills or maybe she got caught having sex with a hermaphrodite in a locker room.

    Look who was her mentor, the hermaphrodite Billy Jean King.

    I always wondered who was sitting in the crowd with a stupid wig on. That's why they always they ugly hairstyle of venus and serena so no one could tell that they were Zina's biological daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does a hermaphrodite have children?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some are born with a reproductive system and most are born without.

    If your blood relatives decide to have a child, the child will be born as a hermaphrodite.

    They are starting to removing documents related to this subject off the internet and mainly off youtube!

    They removed the video link to that show on the GSN network about hermaphrodites!

    They don't want you to know that they EXIST! After they undergo the gender re-assignment process, they come out as either "gay" or "lesbian".

    Rosie O'donnell was born as a hermaphrodite, as well as Roseanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can find additional information by searching through the internet for gender reassignment. Do a image search too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone posted this from a personal experience:

    http://www.looking-glass.greenend.org.uk/srs2.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I often wondered how kelly and Serena started hanging out together. But what I wanted to know, is Doris Garrison Zina's mother, sister, or cousin. Because if she is her mother, that would make Kelly, Serena's sister. I found it very strange what happened to Serena's and Venus's so called older sister. She was murdered and you never hear anything else about the shyt. And to me it didn't appear that they were all that fazed by it. Maybe she was going to spill the beans and a hit was ordered on her. Because none of them seemed to give a damn. And I also found it very strange that after all that training that their father supposely gave them and all that professed love in the family, that their televised mother divorced him.

    I remember watching a special on E true hollywood stories where their father took them out of compeitions at one point. The reason behind him doing this was never really made clear. This is a tidbit the will make you go hummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Correction, that would make Kelly, Serena's aunt. Dayuuuuuumn, these are some secretive individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. " remember watching a special on E true hollywood stories where their father took them out of compeitions at one point. The reason behind him doing this was never really made clear. This is a tidbit the will make you go hummmm!"

    I think this was around the time when Zina Garrison sued the tennis industry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WTF is this shit? Sadly, you are one very badly misinformed and EXTREMELY ignorant individual... More sadly, you have the will and the time on your hands to use the internet as your platform for spreading this nonsense..."If your blood relatives decide to have a child, the child will be born as a hermaphrodite." - Sweet Jesus, where did you get that information!? I can't even bring myself to state the obvious (i.e that's NOT strictly TRUE), I'm just reeling from the ignorant, hateful trash spewing out of you (blogger) and your followers. Speculating on the private lives of celebrities is one thing (get a life), but then professing to know a thing or two (obviously you don't) about genealogy is something else entirely.

    Somebody ought to set this freak-show down. And by freak-show I'm referring to your dumb asses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greаt beat ! I woulԁ lіkе to аρprentiсe
    еven as уou amenԁ your wеbsite,
    how сan i subsсгibe for a blog wеb site?
    The account helρed me а аppгoρrіаte dеаl.
    ӏ have been tinу bіt fаmilіaг οf
    this уouг broаԁcаst proviԁed brilliant transparent
    ideа

    Feеl free to vіsit my webрage
    planetside 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. always i used to read smaller posts that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading now.



    my web page: penis enlargement device in india

    ReplyDelete
  13. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Also visit my page ... path of exile cheats

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tribal by Apostrophic Lab comes in regular and an alt version with
    alternate letterforms. The traditions of a culture can be observed
    in its delicate patterns and designs. Individuals who are supporters of fantasy art would love to have this design.


    Stop by my web page; Tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. However, the classics are that way for a reason'they have staying power'and that's why Monogram KK is here. The fifth one pointing upwards signifies soul wherein all these elements are incorporated. Nearly all early cultures had some kind of tattoo design specific to their region, so there are many designs and styles to discover.

    my web page ... fire Tattoo Designs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a
    very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me
    to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out
    a designer to create your theme? Superb work!

    my homepage; path of exile hacks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and the rest of the site is
    extremely good.

    My web site path of exile hacks

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are also those that offer a 'Tattoo Marketplace' which
    the designer can join for free, upload their designs and set a price for each
    design and get paid each time a custom tattoo design is
    sold. Chris has been running Design My Tattoos website for the
    last three months. Find the one that talks to you that calls out your name.



    Also visit my web page: Gftomlinson.co.Uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tribal by Apostrophic Lab comes in regular and an alt version with alternate letterforms.
    Live examples are best, and make sure the lines are smooth, the
    areas properly filled in and the colors bright and vibrant.
    Individuals who are supporters of fantasy art would love to have this design.



    Also visit my homepage ... Tattoo Designs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Search your tattoo design for examples of name tattoo designs.
    The traditions of a culture can be observed in its
    delicate patterns and designs. It is flexible and one has the chance to choose either.


    my blog post - neat Tattoo Designs

    ReplyDelete