"I hope it's going to help change hearts and minds on this issue so that people can fully understand," -- The Hermaphrodite Chaz Bono reveals to Entertainment Tonight as he prepare to showcase a documentary about his transformation from female to male at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Click here to watch his brief interview with Entertainment Tonight (ET).
Elon Musk Kicked Daughter Off Insurance After She Came Out as Trans, First
Wife Says
-
Elon Musk is revealing the way he treated his trans daughter behind closed
doors during their public falling out ... according to his first wife. The
billi...
4 hours ago

Transformation is complete it seems. By the way this thing looks Nothing like Cher. Has anyone EVER seen Cher preggers?
ReplyDeleteWhat's the point of all this focus on hermaphrodites?? I don't feel enlightened. It's a rare disorder. May God help them. Are you hermaphrodite? Otherwise, I don't get the obsession.
ReplyDelete^^^Good observation about Wendy Williams! She claimed to be "on bed rest" the entire time!!
ReplyDelete