Friday, April 17, 2009

Angelina Jolie Kissing Her Brother?


Angelina Jolie’s career was on fire when she shockingly open-mouth-kissed her older brother James Haven at the 2000 Oscars ceremony. She accepted the Academy Award for Girl, Interrupted and then, from the stage of the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, proceeded to gush about how much she was “in love with” James.

Rumors circulated that the siblings were having an incestuous affair, and many didn’t put the possibility past the 24-year-old actress, who had proudly admitted to a proclivity for sexual experimentation — from a lesbian affair with her female co-star Jenny Shimizu to S&M fun with her first husband, Jonny Lee Miller.
**********************************************************************************
Thanks to all that public snuggling she's been doing with her brother, James Haven, and her Oscar-acceptance declaration that she is "so in love" with him, I've got all sorts of inquiring readers coming out of the woodwork, wanting to know.

"How many times is Angelina Jolie going to tongue kiss, feel up and fawn over her brother at awards shows before someone in the press (ahem) calls her on it?"
**********************************************************************************
"I did not give Angie a French kiss, it was something simple and lovely," he insists. "She was about to go off to Mexico to finish filming Original Sin with Antonio Banderas. I congratulated her on the Oscar win and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. It was snapped and became a big thing round the world."

“Maybe I haven’t found the right woman because my sister is too picky for me. Any woman has to go through two filters, me and then my sister," he added. “I’m a perfectionist by nature. Then, because I’m so close to Angie it’s like I’ve already got the perfect woman in my life and it’s hard for anyone else to live up to that."


**********************************************************************************
This family has some deep rooted issues. I wonder why Angelina's father never came around when she was younger?


PEOPLE.com reported that on the previous night's edition of "Access Hollywood," a tearful Voight, 63, who was named Best Actor for 1978's "Coming Home," said that Jolie, 27, has "carried a lot of pain" over the years, and described himself as "broken-hearted ... because I've been trying to reach my daughter and get her help, and I have failed and I'm sorry." Reuters reported that Jolie responded with a brief statement confirming the estrangement but offering no explanation. Voight, blaming his lifelong strained relations with Jolie to his having abandoned the family when his daughter was less than a year old (Jolie's mother is former actress Marcheline Bertrand), said his "greatest pain" is in not having any contact with Jolie's nearly year-old adopted Cambodian son, Maddox. "I'd love to help out with the baby," he said. He also noted that he and Jolie, who has just filed for divorce from her husband of two years, Billy Bob Thornton, enjoyed a brief period of harmony when they worked together on the set of "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider," but that their relationship cooled again after that.

3 comments:

  1. ^^^^^SHE WASN'T UGLY BY ANY MEANS BUT I DO THINK SURGERY IMPROVED ON HER LOOKS.I TOO WONDER ABOUT HER PARENTAGE CAUSE HER MOTHER DOESN'T HAVE THOSE FULL LIPS, MAYBE IT'S A THROWBACK GENE FROM SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FAMILY.OH AND POPS IS A LOONEY TUNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelina and her brother looks nothing like her father! If i was him, i would ask for a blood test. What if he die, not knowing if those two are his biological children?

    The parents look like they are related in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelina didn't fool me. I never thought she was white.

    ReplyDelete