Thursday, April 2, 2009

SAM: I'M A HERMAPHRODITE



UK: BIG BROTHER 7

New Big Brother Scot tells pals he has rare sexual organ condition

BIG Brother teenager Sam told an elderly pal he was a hermaphrodite, it was revealed yesterday.

The new Scots housemate, I who dresses as a girl, made the shock confession to Mary Giffney, 74, after they became neighbours eight months ago.

Sam, 19, now calls Mary his "nanna" and Mary always refers to him as "she".

Mary, from Irvine, Ayrshire, said last night: "She is just a lovely person and we get on very well.

"She loves her having her hair and nails just perfect and dressing up and so on.

"I was under the impression Sam was a girl, with the name being short for Samantha."

But Mary found out the truth when Sam had to be put on her car insurance .

She said: "She had to declare her sex and full name of Samuel and it was at that point she told me she was actually male.

"She said she had "one of each" when it came to sexual organs."

Mary said she understood the condition Sam referred to was hermaphroditism, which means a person with both sets of sexual organs.....

1 comment:

  1. I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

    Here is my web blog :: http://www.modernmethodsmarketing.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=10379&Itemid=0

    ReplyDelete