Exploring Tel Aviv's vibrant club life
By Ben Kaplan, National Post
A bit about me. I'm a spiritual hermaphrodite -- raised Jewish, baptised a few years ago into the Greek-Orthodox Church (I was about to marry the youngest daughter of the president of a Toronto congregation). Thus, I combined Judaism and Greek-Orthodoxy. Which is why, on the plane, studying the ultra-Orthodox Jews in their beards and hats, I found myself wondering if I'd feel more Jewish in the midst of my people. Would I succumb to "Jerusalem Syndrome" and start carrying a staff, speaking in tongues and claiming to be communicating directly with God?
Story Continues...
WWE Star LA Knight Ready to End 20-Year Journey With World Title Win
-
WWE Superstar LA Knight has spent 20 years in professional wrestling ...
but he still hasn't captured a WWE world championship, and he admits
Saturday's ma...
23 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment