
Listen to Jane Doe's Phone Call with Cornell Frat Bro Matthew Ingalls
-
Jane Doe called frat bro Matthew Ingalls 3 weeks after the alleged gang
rape to figure out what exactly went down, and she recorded their tense
convo about...
22 minutes ago
Why is Daniel Radcliff looking at he/she genitals and not at the breast. "IT" clearly has no shirt on, therefore exposing s/he breast, so why I ask is he looking down below. I'll tell you why, he looking at that big ass penis.
ReplyDeleteRadcliff is a sinister MF anyway. I remember when he played in the movie "Sin City". Homeboy was a cannibal. He acted so demonic in that flick. All the openning days for the Harry Potter movies where on some witching hour. And I'm not buying that some welfare mom in London wrote those books and became a Billionare. I believe she is a high priestess in their demonic organizations and in these books and movies are some type of code.
@ 9:41 PM
ReplyDeleteA ritual was performed on him during many scenes in "Sin City".