Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Musical Selection:




"....I am trying to find closure. I want you to know that even though I am not there at the Staples Center, I am there in my heart. I have decided to pause and be silent. This feels right for me. Michael was a personal love of mine, a treasured part of my world, part of the fabric of my life in a way that I can't seem to find words to express. Michael wanted me to be there for his children, and I will be there if they ever they need me...I hope, today brings closure for all those who loved him. Thank you, Katherine and Joe, for sharing your son with the world and with me. I send my love and condolences to the Jackson family." Quoting: Dirty Diana


Funny - I find it a bit strange - to know that - Diana wasn't strong enough to attend Michael's memorial service. You see, when the so-called Diana Ross lost her father in 1997, it was reported that she gave one of the most emotional performance of her career during a concert. A concertgoer shared that her performance was “..very touching. Diana was close to tears throughout the show and at one point brought out her entire family on stage in celebration of her dad.” So - now that you've lost your dear friend, you're not strong enough to attend his memorial service? We're all aware that at a point in Michael's life, he lived with Diana and she held a responsibility in discovering "Tha Jackson Five". When Michael entered the music arena as a solo artist, Diana expected more from Michael. She wanted Michael to keep her on the charts -- at no cost. As Michael disagreed to Diana's advances, she attempted to turn his life into a living nightmare. The pain she caused was always done indirectly..as Michael would say, "...Diana's smiles were frowns turned upside down".

During the holiday weekend, Diana’s 20-year-son Evan Ross and his girlfriend were overheard discussing "Michael's Will" at Diddy’s Fourth of July White Party presented by Starbucks Ice-cream in Los Angeles. According to what they told friends, Ms. Ross had "no idea" Jackson had named her in the will and wasn’t too thrilled about being put in such a position of responsibility.

3 comments:

  1. Diane Ross is one wicked person. I once read that her brother and his wife were found dead in Detroit (they were suffocated). Arthur Ross was a song writer and Diane was pissed that he wouldn’t write hits for her. I believe that this took place in 1996. If you have the chance google it. His wife name was Patricia Ann Robinson.

    He wrote songs for Madonna, The Jackson Five, Marvin Gaye and many more. This was so sad and i would hear that his relationship with his sister didn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana real name is Diane. When Michael was living with her, she use to grind some pills that a doctor gave her into his milk (to lighten his skin). She knew that Michael always ate cereal and milk in the morning. It was the only thing that he would eat. When Michael started to have health problems his mother made him leave Diane's house.

    Diane always told fibs about her children father. They all grew up not knowing who their biological was. Her youngest son Evan was born with the HIV virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her son Evan and Diane told a fib to Michael, she tried to claim to Michael was the father but she would never get a blood test to prove it.

    ReplyDelete