Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Hermaphrodite: Jahcyy Carter

"[Transvestites] are always walking up and down the block here. [Gangbangers] will press me, asking me where I'm from and I have to remember to say, 'I'm a girl.' They're like, 'Oh, ok.' I have it good, in certain situations." --Arising fe/male rapper Jahcyy (seated to the left in the picture above) reveals to Rebecca Haithcaot of LA Weekly -- that living life as a gay teenager in the Watts area of California isn't as bad as it has been painted. The rapper and her sidekick Galli are creating a buzz on the underground circuit of talented entertainers. For more, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and detailed information you offer. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    My web page - protection

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!


    my homepage www1.ninhao.com/node/3215874/

    ReplyDelete