Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Hermaphrodite: Thai bantamweight Usanakorn Kokietgym?

As the UK prepares to debut women boxing at the London Olympics, stories surrounding the gender of a young competitor heats up the internet. Twenty-four year old boxing competitor Thai bantamweight Usanakorn from Thailand was ordered to undergo hormone testing on Friday - ahead of her bout against Australian champion Susie Ramadan. According to online reports, the test result revealed extremely "high" levels of testosterone and many are wondering if she was born as a hermaphrodite. For more, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say excellent blog!
    Feel free to visit my page : Kohls-Printable-Coupons.Net

    ReplyDelete