Friday, February 5, 2021

The Hermaphrodite: Tyler Reks or Gabbi Tuft

 


A former wrestler in the WWE has quietly transformed into a female he named Gabbi Tuft. In her own words Gabbi has accepted her transition by stating, "I am grateful for my past, for who I started this life as, for who I was, for who I am now, and for who I am becoming...". The former WWE wrestler is the first to come out as transgendered (Intersex or Hermaphrodite), according to online reports. For more, click here.





6 comments:

  1. There are more hiding and too ashamed to step forward. It's time to document their existence properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're dominating the sporting field first the WNBA and now the WWE. Who is next the NFL and the NBA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. His birth name is Gabe Tufts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WISH YOUR F@+ @$$ WOULD Stop coming on here peddling your so-called Herbs.....NO ON WANTS IT!!!!

      Delete