Friday, April 10, 2009

The Albino Hermaphrodites In Africa...



There's a growing rate of Albino's being born in African nations. Many "witchdoctors" believe that albino body parts can bring wealth and good fortune. These are the same witchdoctors who believed that having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS. It sounds as if the witchdoctors are ruling these African Nations not the President. These witch doctors are known to cast spells if an educated doctor (from the US or any other country) tells them otherwise.

Albinism is an inherited condition resulting from the combination of recessive genes passed from both parents of an individual. If a family member (born as a hermaphrodite) birth children with another family member who carries the albinism gene, then their children will be born as an Albino.

These are also the same witchdoctors who are running around Africa circumcising hermaphrodites!

1 comment:

  1. I drop a leave a response whenever I appreciate a post on a site or if I
    have something to contribute to the conversation.

    Usually it's caused by the sincerness displayed in the article I read. And after this article "The Albino Hermaphrodites In Africa...". I was moved enough to create a comment ;-) I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's okay.
    Is it simply me or do a few of the comments come
    across as if they are coming from brain
    dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online social sites, I'd like to follow you. Would you make a list all of your community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Also visit my web blog jasmine Live ()

    ReplyDelete