Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chelsea Clinton?



"Chelsea is the obvious product of incest, poor thing."
*******************************************************************************
For those of you who may have missed it because, like me, you were 16 when this happened, every time a McCain supporter tells you that the liberals are unfairly beating up on the Palin family and Bristol, the pregnant 17-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin, repeat this joke to them:

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father.”
-John McCain, Republican Fundraiser, Washington D.C., 1998

Chelsea was just 17 years old when McCain said these cruel words… same age as Bristol.

2 comments:

  1. I visited multiple web siteѕ excеpt thе audiο quality for audіo sоngs pгesent аt this
    sіte іs reаllу ωonderful.


    Look at my web page - hcg weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog quite often and I sеriously thank you fοr your content.
    Your article has really peakеd my intегest.
    I will take a note of your blog and κeep checκing
    for new information about оnce per ωeеk.
    I subscribed to your Feed too.

    Review my blog diet drops yipiz

    ReplyDelete