Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hermaphrodite Cross-dresser steals air fresheners



Antonio Dwayne Harris
- DOB: 06-14-1984
- Hgt: 6'01" / Wgt: 230
- Armed Robbery

Police need your help tracking down a wanted man who dresses like a woman.

Antonio Dewayne Harris is accused of stealing $140 worth of air fresheners from a Charlotte Food Lion.

"I confronted him on the aisle then I seen more air fresheners in his bag," said Mark Helms, the assistant manager of the Food Lion on Idlewild Road.

"It's kind of an odd crime," said Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Officer Kirk Bynoe. "Can't figure out why he stole air fresheners."

Police say Harris is a cross-dresser who's been in and out of jail for shoplifting and stealing people's identities.

Helms says Harris pulled a knife on him during the robbery.

"He told me that I'd done messed with the wrong person and he started coming toward the front of the store," Helms said. "That's when he pulled the knife on me and told me I'd done messed with the wrong person and told me to get out of the way."

Workers tried to stop Harris by using shopping carts to block the exit, but he hopped them and got away.

No one was injured during the robbery.

Harris is 24 years old, 6-feet-1 and 220 pounds.

Anyone with information should call the Violent Criminal Apprehension Team at 704-336-8228.

The Charlotte Observer
**********************************************************************************
North Carolina has a law that allows "family members" to marry.

No comments:

Post a Comment