Thursday, April 16, 2009

Musical Selection: Charlie Wilson


NEW YORK, April 3 /PRNewswire/ -- R&B singer/songwriter and legendary front-man of the Gap Band Charlie Wilson continues to dominate the Urban Adult Contemporary chart with his popular new hit song "There Goes My Baby." The song currently ranks No. 1 for the fourth week in a row. "There Goes My Baby" is the lead single from Wilson's sophomore Jive Records album, Uncle Charlie, which recently debuted at No. 1 on the R&B Album Chart and No. 2 on the Pop Albums chart. The album was Wilson's highest debut and is now in the Top 5 on the R&B Albums chart.

2 comments:

  1. This song is so pretty, hopefully it will be one of the songs I play at my wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Нey thеre! Do you know if thеy makе
    any рlugins to рroteсt against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've wοгked hard on.

    Anу suggestіοns?

    Feel free to visit my site Halogen Oven Reviews Uk

    ReplyDelete