Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Hermaphrodite: Angela Palermo


An insecure man in his early 30s had been lost in the discomfort of his own body since puberty.

But in 1996, a glimpse of contentment surfaced when he -- dressed as Patsy Cline -- and attended a transvestite ball with his wife in Durango.

"When I got home from the ball, I just couldn't get out of those women's clothes for about two hours. I was just so excited and keyed up. It was the most amazing feeling of my life."

Seven years later, thanks to sex reassignment surgery, that man became Angela Palermo.

"It's been great. It's been the best decision of my life and I have no regrets at all," said Palermo, who works at the University of Colorado's Norlin Library. "I was ostensibly a heterosexual male, but not very happy and not very well-adjusted."

Story Continues...

1 comment:

  1. Have you addressed your narcissism personality disorder yet?

    ReplyDelete