Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Hermaphrodite: Oakleigh Marie Reed or Oak Marshall



"...They told me that they took me off because they had to invalidate all of my votes because I'm enrolled at Mona Shores as a female..." Quoting: Oakleigh Marie Reed


At Mona Shores High School in Muskegon, Michigan, the hermaphrodite Oak Marshall was voted Homecoming King. Shortly after his win, the principal informed the teenager that his votes were invalidated because the school has him enrolled as a female.

Oak was born as a hermaphrodite and she's in transition to become a male. As she transitions, the school has allowed her to dress as a male but, his gender status remain as "female" in school records.

Story Continues...

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest of the site is very good.


    my web-site; Jasmin Live

    ReplyDelete