Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Hermaphrodite: Saira

The Owner of Saira, 'John Conchie' had no idea that his dog was born as a hermaphrodite. The 46 year old warehouse worker took his dog in for a check-up at the vet where he was told that she was born as a hermaphrodite. The vet's surgeon Richard Weston later revealed that he never encountered a canine hermaphrodite during his 30 years of practice in Wigan, Great Manchester. The vet's surgeon went on to share that, 'The animal came in for a routine check-up and after we did X-Rays, we found it had both male and female sexual organs'. It's being reported that it took two surgery sessions to remove Saira's male sex organs during a gender reassignment process and now the canine is living life as a female and can even birth puppies.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait
    to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .

    . Anyhow, good site!

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: Hallo

    ReplyDelete